httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: Weblogic-apache Plugin problem
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:27:09 GMT
httpd -l lists the modules that are compiled in, not those that are
dynmically linked. the error log doesn't indicate any problems loading
your module. normally, you would see errors simply starting apache if
there were significant problems loading a shared library. your apache is
  built properly to load dynamic modules.

you can actually ask the server what is loaded .. see this page:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_info.html

also, i'm _not sure_, but the error log seems to be saying that apache
is expecting to find those files relative the system root, not relative
to the apache doc root

cheers,
andy

--
"all you have is this actual nowness"
--

confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you