httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: Tracking Down an Error
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 02:40:05 GMT
yeah, thought about that.. probably not a bad idea ;^) if just to flush
the buffer..

cheers,
andy

Gary Turner wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Aug 2002 11:02:48 -0700, Andy Cutright wrote:
>

> Out of curiosity, and because I still don't have the book in front of
> me, would it not be a GoodThing (tm) to close the file explicitly after
> each write (print)?  It is possible (likely?) that the script will be
> killed manually if it is the doer of dirty deeds.
> --
> gt       kk5st@swbell.net
> It ain't so much what you don't know that gets you in trouble---
> it's what you do know that ain't so.--unk

"all you have is this actual nowness"
confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail,
and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
any e-mail
and any printout thereof.