httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: Tracking Down an Error
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 18:21:37 GMT
hi,

if you think it's the perl script causing the problem, does the perl
script log?

cheers,
andy

"all you have is this actual nowness"
--
Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers have the
freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications across

confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail,
and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
any e-mail
and any printout thereof.