httpd-users mailing list archives

From md ...@realmwireless.com>
Subject Re: Perl dependencies
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 14:48:32 GMT
The only dependency I could find was in the ./start-server script

You will see it does some perl directory work and then exports
LD_DIRECTORY_ETC to the apache process it triggers.

So what do you think, run ./httpd -d /usr/local/data -f ./httpd.conf
from the command line should work?

It does not without the script.

Mark Diener