httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Beard <j...@cyberxape.com>
Subject Re: Perl dependencies
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 02:34:04 GMT
There are no Perl dependacies in Apache (well, there is apxs but that's
a build tool not a runtime dependancy).  Either someone put a whole Perl
distro in there or it's mod_perl. Try httpd -l or look in the httpd.conf
to see.

--Jeff

md wrote:
> Does anyone have an idea of what parts of the /perl/ subdirectory are
> used in Apache 1.X?
>
> I am making an embedded installation of apache and I am cutting out all
> unnecessary files
> for the distribution.
>
> There seems to be two important areas: /lib/site/ and lib/CORE.
>
> Are there other dependencies that you may know of?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Jeff Beard | Systems Architect, Programmer, Sysadmin
Contact    | jeff at cyberxape dot com, 303.443.9339
Location   | In front of the computer, Boulder, CO, USA