httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: VirtualHosting
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:27:36 GMT
james@jsquared.ca wrote:

> Yessir, I put an index.html in my /var/www/htdocs to test that - if you
> go to either domain you'll see 'dumb' ;-)

Right, so that's the verification we needed.

> When I make a bad request to either domain nothing shows up in my
> error_log

That's very odd indeed.  This might be because you don't have a
global error log.  Try adding an 'ErrorLog logs/error_log.global'
line before the first <VirtualHost>.

> That is my complete httpd.conf - here it is again as is ...

What, no LoadModule, AddType, ServerType, or other usual
directives??

Huh, that's a thought.  *Do* you have any entries for www.jsquared.ca
or www.bozack.com in your /etc/hosts file?
--