httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Warhurst, SI (Spencer) " <S.I.Warhu...@rl.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Apache 2 & IIS 5
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:57:31 GMT
Thanks for your feedback guys.

I have now successfully have IIS & Apache running on the same server but
different ports. The purpose of this test is actually to see if IIS
specifically handles our Listserv web interface better, not general web
server comparisons. We have had Apache running on it since day one but there
are performance issues with the load we have.

--
Spencer Warhurst
Listserv Service Manager

JISCmail -> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk