httpd-users mailing list archives

From Deac Nkisetlein <tweeg.n...@gmx.de>
Subject apache and authentication with ldap
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:49:19 GMT
Hi everybody!

After getting 2.0.40 with php and ssl to work, I really need an
authentication
with ldap.

With 1.3x I managed to do this with the modul made by muquit.com.

Now Iam able to compile this module as dso with 2.0.40 and it is able
to provide me a simple login procedure, but I cant define any other
"requires" like "require filter" anymore. It worked with 1.3x.

I need this, to check if the logged in user has a membership in some
ldap-groups for allow or deny access rights on my apache.

So, is there any other ldap authentication module around, that provides
me this functionality, is compatible with 2.0.40 and is possible to be
compiled
as  a dso?

Merci!

Regards!