httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ven <venkma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache + DSL + Router + Beginner = partial web-presence outside router!HELP!
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:06:05 GMT
Okay, I tried the netstat -rn:
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags   MSS Window  irtt Iface
192.168.1.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U        40 0          0 eth0
127.0.0.0       0.0.0.0         255.0.0.0       U        40 0          0 lo
0.0.0.0         192.168.1.1     0.0.0.0         UG       40 0          0 eth0

I've been reading every bit of info I can get on the web, but nothing clearly
states what I must do to "set" the tcp window size. Plus, I am getting into
some scary route commands that I'm not very certain about.

Also, do you know why it actually solved your problem? I mean why should the
size of some buffer make it break? I mean I can see speed issues, but wouldn't
have forseen a break.

Thanks for your help,
Ven