httpd-users mailing list archives

From david hawcroft <abrog...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Web camera...
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:52:18 GMT

 I would like to implement a 'web cam' thing on my site. Have a page
that shows continual scenes - or at least occasional snapshots - and
if anyone has any help regarding how to do this I'd appreciate it.

It seems to me at the moment that on the one hand I must set the
camera up to automatically take snapshots every so often and on the
other write a script that keeps picking up those snapshots, deleting
the used ones, and displaying them... but exactly how to do that...
and is that the right way....

  regards,
david hawcroft