httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ven <venkma...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache + DSL + Router + Beginner = partial web-presence outside router!HELP!
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 16:03:38 GMT
I get nothing when I try to access from my work. I do get the outputs
from cgi-bin scripts when I point my browser directly to them.
So http://my-fqdn/cgi-bin/xyz.sh works just fine.
But I can't see any other webpage, or browse anything else.

The reason for babelfish is to get something on the outside to view
my website. Is there an easier way to test this?