httpd-users mailing list archives

From emanuele.lomba...@casaccia.enea.it
Subject [warn] (49)Can't assign requested address: connect to listener
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:47:23 GMT
To: users@httpd.apache.org
cc: emanuele.lombardi@casaccia.enea.it

Dear Apachi,

every few minuts I get bursts of the following warning in error.log :

    [warn] (49)Can't assign requested address: connect to listener

Apart that noisy message Apache is working fine, so I'm not sure it is a bug
but since I couldn't find any info in the mailing lists, nor in the documentaion, I ask for
your help.

Thank you very much from Italy,
Emanuele

APACHE 2.0.40
PHP    4.2.3-DEV
OS     COMPAQ Tru64 Unix 5.1A

--

$$$ Emanuele Lombardi
$$$ mail:  ENEA  CLIM  Casaccia
$$$        I-00060 S.M. di Galeria (RM)  ITALY
$$$ mailto:emanuele.lombardi@casaccia.enea.it
$$$ tel	+39 0630483366
$$$ fax	+39 0630484264             |||
$$$                                \|/  ;_;
$$$ What does a process need        |   /"\
$$$ to become a daemon ?            |   \v/
$$$* Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user friendly.
$$$  It's just very particular about who it makes friends with.
$$$* Computers are not intelligent, but they think they are.
$$$* True programmers never die, they just branch to an odd address
$$$* THIS TRANSMISSION WAS MADE POSSIBLE BY 100% RECYCLED ELECTRONS