httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: Unique session ID upon URL rewrite
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:18:29 GMT

You are propably 'loosing' the sessionid which is either the cookie in the
Header (the Cookie:  header line) or a cookie in the URI somehow; -or-
when you display the HTML the links in that page do not contain the
session id and/or the returned page does not set the cookie properly.

You may want to use 'telnet www.foo.com 80' to check this:

	http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/classes/wi97/cse80/lec15/

and verify exactly where the session ID ends up.

Dw.