httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chan Raymond <cwraymond2...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject Re: Error msg: "no listening sockets available, shutting down"
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:11:04 GMT
First...
is ur ISP block port 80? Why use 8080? Use others!!

Test domain.......
You should type you IP address including the port
numer in the server name or you can reg a dynamic DNS
from some web site such as dns2go.com, no-ip.com.
Then, type the domain name that provided by the DNS.

It should be okay

Raymond

--- James Hurst <jhurst@designforge.com> 的郵件內容:>
Thank you Pritpal for your several tips. Bringing up