httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: Keypair & certificate migration
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:02:58 GMT

This document, along with many others which google.com cna find
for you gives a nice overview:

	http://www.hp.com/products1/unix/webservers/apache/techtips/migration_iplanet_to_hpapache.pdf

Just search for "certificate migrate apache iplanet"

However - if you still have the signed reply you got back from your CA,
i.e. verisign or thawte; then you can use that to directly put into the
apache setup; which is easier.

Dw