httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: SSL/TLS
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:03:57 GMT
-> >I am with difficult to create a multiples virtual hosts in apache web
-> >server.
-> >
-> >All the virtual hosts call only index on documentroot of first virtual
-> >host (this is up)?

did you set "NameVirtualHost host:443" ?

-> Judging by your subject line, these are SSL virtual hosts?  If so, are
-> they IP or name-based virtual hosts?  Only IP virtual hosts will work
-> with SSL.

not just, you can provide multiple vhosts but you can use only one
certificate on one host/port combination which makes virtualhosting harder.

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 2B|!2B, that's a question!