httpd-users mailing list archives

From Zac Stevens <...@cryptocracy.com>
Subject Re: My first doubt
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:50:01 GMT
Hi Bruno,

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 09:41:42AM -0300, Bruno Tobias Stella wrote:
> Ok, I tried this and it isn't what i'd like !
> With this 2 lines, at all webmail's pages, show the script header
> on top of them. And I want only that the webmail continue
> executing the script, and not show me the system answer on its top
> !

This is something you'd really want to bring up in a forum related to your
webmail system, not Apache.

I would hazard a guess that your webmail system is expecting you to provide
it with something more than a system command, but this isn't really
anything to do with the web server in particular.

Hope that helps,

Zac