httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bruno Tobias Stella" <brunoste...@trt15.gov.br>
Subject Re: My first doubt
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:41:42 GMT
Ok, I tried this and it isn't what i'd like !
With this 2 lines, at all webmail's pages, show the script header
on top of them. And I want only that the webmail continue
executing the script, and not show me the system answer on its top
!

If you could help me ...

Thanks

> >    system "/usr/local/.../smbpasswd", '-a', $uidUser,
$newpassword

--
Bruno T. Stella
brunostella@trt15.gov.br