httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bruno Tobias Stella" <brunoste...@trt15.gov.br>
Subject My first doubt
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:20:31 GMT
Hello ! I'm new in this list. First, I'd like say that my English
isn't good, then, I'm so sorry !

My problem is: I'm using Samba as File Server, Apache as Web
Server, OpenWebmail as mail and OpenLdap (as a Directory Service).
And I'd like that when I change the Webmail Password, the Samba
Password to be changed too.
Then I put in change_password script of Webmail the follow line:

   system "/usr/local/.../smbpasswd", '-a', $uidUser, $newpassword
;

When this command is executed, the samba password is changed, but
the APACHE return a Internal Server Error. And in the apache
log_errors there is this line: "... malformed header from script.
Bad header=..." .

And this error happen only when the system return some message,
that in this case is:  "Password changed for user xxxxxxxxx".
I need to know how the Apache can understand (or not) this system
message and go already, continue executing the scripts.

I hope some help and ideas,

Thanks very muck !

--
Bruno T. Stella