httpd-users mailing list archives

From Carrie Salazar <sala...@nature.berkeley.edu>
Subject RE: Running Apache2 (Windows) with mod_jk
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:43:24 GMT
i use mod_jk with Apache 2.0.39 and Tomcat 4.0.4.  i haven't
yet successfully used it with Apache 2.0.40.  i have a howto
mod_jk/Apache 2.0.39/Tomcat 4.0.4 written here:
http://cnr.berkeley.edu/~salazar/apache_tomcat.html

you can probably find Apache 2.0.39 windows binaries through
Google, or i still have one.   if i ever figure out how to
get Apache 2.0.40 working with Tomcat under windows, i'll post
that too.
--
carrie s.