httpd-users mailing list archives

From Glen Lee Edwards <g...@fcwm.org>
Subject Re: <VirtualHost *:80>?
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:40:06 GMT
Sam,

If you have separate IP addresses (you don't both have domains on the
same IP address), you can install and run more than one version of
Apache simultaneously and configure them to your own preferences.  Just
tell each instance which IP addresses to bind to, and you can then
configure your daemon as you wish.

Regards,

Glen