httpd-users mailing list archives

From Solve Cool <solvecool2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Apache with LDAP [module auth_ldap.c: not found in module list]
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 13:08:49 GMT
Hello
 After I install  SuSE 8 with APACHE  1.3 and LDAP ,
when I start the after  Modiying LoadModule I did the
change
"  LoadModule auth_ldap_module
/usr/lib/apache/auth_ldap.so  "in httpd.conf  and the
"auth_ldap.so" is there on the directory
/usr/lib/apache/
after that when I start apachectl I  It starty , but
when I  do a configtest  I get the below message ,
what is the reason for this message

/usr/sbin/apachectl configtest
Syntax OK
[Mon Aug  5 08:56:13 2002] [error] Cannot remove
module auth_ldap.c: not found in module list

Thanks