httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Antonio" <marcoanto...@london.com>
Subject IIS -> apache
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 16:10:16 GMT
Hi all,

Here we have some debian linux servers, mainly for mail/webmail and firewalls, but our main
web server is still running nt4 / iis / fp
extensions. Naturally we are thinking about moving it to apache, but the main problem I think
is the combination front page client / front page extensions. Thank god, we don't use asp.

I have read something about webdav, but it seems that front page client doesn't suport it.
Can anybody give me some light about how to
do that move? With webdav or something else? Can I still use front page client if I make the
move, WITHOUT using fp extensions for apache? Is there any FAQ about it?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.