httpd-users mailing list archives

From farshid.dabesh-k...@bt.com
Subject mod_perl installation with apache2.0.36 question
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:18:48 GMT
Dear all,

I am trying to add mod_perl to my ALREADY installed apache server (2.0.36).
I have downloaded the mod_perl files and after going through the
documentation, it seems that I have to install mod_perl into the apache
/SRC. I think this means that I will need to configure and install apache
all over again.

Am I understanding this correctly? Is there a way I can simply add the
mod_perl to apache without having to reconfigure it again? My apache is DSO
enabled.

I would appreciate any help.

Farshid

p.s. I am new to this forum so I apologise if this topic has been covered
before. ;-)