httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alex Moon <a.m...@mdx.ac.uk>
Subject Re: SSL for Apache 2.0 on Win32
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 16:12:48 GMT
Matt

My understanding is that while apache.org is hosted in the US they
cannot legally include it. So the only way round it is to use the
contrib suppplied available on mod_ssl which is hosted in germany
and therefore legal.

See:
http://www.modssl.org/contrib/ftp/contrib/
Though be warned the binary i used won't work straight off and you
need to do quite a bit of tweaking to say the least - see
mod_ssl_users archives back at the begining of July.

That said  2.0.39 doesn't seem to handle PDFs correclty so you
might be better of going for 1.3.26 under win32 - i think that may be
what i'll end up doing.

Alex

On 9 Aug 02, at 11:59, Matthew Gordon wrote:

> What's the status of SSL on Apache 2.0 for Win32? Will there ever be binaries with SSL
included?

> --
> Matt Gordon
> Internet Developer