httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: Help needed for implementing logging ..
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:26:22 GMT
You might like to consider logging to a pipe. Then you can do what you like with the data.
There is a whole tutorial on this in logs.html in the docs which come with apache. Also look
at the LogFormat directive.

Why do the log files get deleted? Do others have root access on your webserver?

Rgds,

Owen Boyle