httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: Help needed for implementing logging ..
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:13:55 GMT
I don't really understand your question... Apache already logs all access and errors if you
ask it to. What do you want to do that is different from the default?

What do you mean by "fixed"?

Read the documentation for TransferLog, ErrorLog, CustomLog and ScriptLog and maybe you'll
find the answers already.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle