httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Re: Administrivia question: subject prefix?
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:38:08 GMT
I don't think we're doing this to help out Windows users... I use Outlook for mail (corporate
restrictions) and had no trouble filtering the previous format on the "Sent-to" field. Since
that still works I'll continue to use it. On the other hand, if adding a prefix helps some
people to filter then I have no problem with it. Admittedly the prefix looks a bit ungainly
- didn't someone suggest "[Apache]" - might be cleaner if a little arrogant (i.e. appropriating
the label of the ASF just for the users' forum of one of their projects :-)

Incidentally, what were the results of the vote? I didn't count them myself...

Rgds,

Owen Boyle