httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wick, Daniel" <DPW...@Mail.Donaldson.com>
Subject RE: ".SHMTL" problems
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:33:36 GMT
It's most likely the code that is getting included.  Netscape requires more
legal html than IE.

--Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Lewis [mailto:mlewis@xelent.net]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 1:39 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: ".SHMTL" problems

I am having a problem with a site and I'm not sure if it's something not
enabled in Apache or Netscape. I renamed a couple of content pages to
".shtml" from ".html" to display some semi-dynamic content. All is fine with
IE display, however it displays as the raw html code on Netscape 6.2 (most
ugly).

My question is, am I missing a configuration setting in my setup file for
Apache (2.0.40), or is it something I need to be looking at in Netscape? I
have briefly looked at Netscape's options and help and nothing leapt out at
me so I was wondering if it was an Apache mis-configuration.