httpd-users mailing list archives

From rm ...@crescentconstruction.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: users Digest 28 Aug 2002 13:22:03 -0000 Issue 441 RE RE
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:46:17 GMT
Daniel,

This is a re-post of what was posted yesterday.  A bit rude - ya think?

The reason no one can help you is that your post would indicate you are
relatively clueless as to what you are doing.  There is no Apache 4 -
only 1.3x and 2x.  There is php4.2.2.  But if you can't even get your
versions straight - there's no way to walk you through this via mailing
list.

I've installed apache, php, and mysql dozens of times.  Couple of times
I even needed help here - and got it very quickly.  But you've got to do
your homework and narrow your problems down to specifics. If you've been
at this steady for 2 months and this is the best question you can create
- you've got several months to go.

rm