httpd-users mailing list archives

From Scott Lamb <sl...@slamb.org>
Subject Re: Administrivia question: subject prefix?
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:06:22 GMT
On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 10:24, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> However those of us that have nice tools available can strip the subject
> prefixes out as well if we want.

Not really. I'm doing filtering with sieve, which makes it very easy to
flexibly file stuff into different folders but isn't big on modifying
messages. I'd have to do some kludgey procmail+deliver thing otherwise.
Which many Cyrus IMAP+Sieve people can't do because they don't have a
Unix account on the mail machine.

--
Scott Lamb