httpd-users mailing list archives

From rm ...@crescentconstruction.com>
Subject serves everything but localhost
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:19:15 GMT
After a quick search of the archives I didn't find anyone that had a
similar situation:

Redhat 7.1(with all updates),Apache 1.3.24, mod_perl, mod_ssl, openssl,
php-4.2.1.  The system worked well in that configuration for about 3
months with no noticeable problems.

We needed to replace the hard drive with a larger drive so we imaged the
disk to a larger drive.  We started the server with the new drive and
everything seemed to be fine.  All the directories, files, web pages,
etc.are still there. The apache server serves to both the LAN and WAN
exactly as before, but....

 when I try to check something using the "localhost" address it won't
connect.

I've compared the httpd conf file with the original - it's identical.
Any ideas what we may have screwed up?

thanks,

Regis