httpd-users mailing list archives

From "DL Neil" <PH...@DandE.HomeChoice.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Administrivia question: subject prefix?
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2002 09:13:21 GMT
Hello RapidFX,

> So now the rest of us get to adjust our clients to allow
> for the wider subject field.
>

> Saturday, August 24, 2002, 11:57:44 AM, you wrote:
> MM> done ^_^
> MM> Maurizio Marini

Surely the width of "our clients" should be determined by the number of
characters per line in the msg-body not the width of the subject field?

Your email system (Pine/Lynx) works slightly differently to 'equivalent'
Microsoft (and other) products in several respects. For the benefit of
'other users', could you explain the difference(s) that affect window width
please?

=dn