httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jacob Coby" <jc...@listingbook.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] FilesMatch problems
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:13:03 GMT
> same result, it does not work.
>
> Does it work on your system?

It works, but I haven't tried it in your situation.  I use a similar
directive to block .htaccess and *.lib files.

> I can do it with a rewrite directive, but I want to understand why it does
> not work with <files> and <filesmatch>.

Have you tried running apachectl configtest?  Any messages in the log files?
Tried matching something explicitly (like ".htaccess")?  Maybe something
needs to be enable before the Files and FilesMatch directives work?

-Jacob
http://www.listingbook.com