httpd-users mailing list archives

From "DL Neil" <PH...@DandE.HomeChoice.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Administrivia question: subject prefix?
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:07:56 GMT
Hi James

> To or Cc line should work as long as the original sender does not do
> something absurd like sending a Bcc to the list.

You'd think so wouldn't you? However people are just not like that - as soon
as you idiot-proof something, someone goes and builds a better class of
idiot!

- on 26Aug, ie during the 'deliberation period', I posted just such an
example to the list (more in amusement than to make a point). Please contact
me off-list if you'd really like a copy.

BTW I use exactly that To and CC option (but shush, don't tell the people
responsible for starting this thread!)

Regards,
=dn