httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gilk" <g...@service.com.br>
Subject [users@httpd] Proxy
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:57:23 GMT
Hello,

I´ve been trying to set a linux machine as a proxy for a web server in a win2k machine.

To achieve that, I added the proxypass  and  proxypassreverse in the httpd.conf file.

It works fine when I try to view html documents. But the problem is that I have a CGI (.exe
file) in the win2k server.  When I try to view the html gererated by this .exe file using
my linux proxy web server, things just don´t work out.

Is my proxy trying to get this .exe file and delivering it directly to the client who requested
the html document???

Any Ideias???

Thanks in advance!!

Gilk de Moraes Rodrigues