httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tony Vinayak <tvina...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Weblogic-apache Plugin problem
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:22:04 GMT
RE: Weblogic-apache Plugin problemGaurav,

Seems like "SetHandler weblogic-handler" directive is missing in your "<Location /weblogic>"
block ??

cheers,
Tony
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gaurav Gupta (2001)
  To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
  Cc: 'Milind Sawant' ; 'Andy Cutright'
  Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 1:36 AM
  Subject: RE: Weblogic-apache Plugin problem

  I checked up the server-info. Its hows the mod_weblogic.c is being loaded properly and shows
all the parameters I have configured for it. Pls find the output for this module. I still
find no clue towards resolving this problem. Also have attached the leads which I have received
as yet.

  Module Name: mod_weblogic.c
  Content handlers: application/x-weblogic-jsp , weblogic-handler
  Configuration Phase Participation: Create Directory Config, Merge Directory Configs, Create
Server Config, Merge Server Configs

  Request Phase Participation: Fixups
  Module Directives:
  CookieName - Defines a list of Cookie Name
  WebLogicCluster - Defines a list of WebLogic Clusters
  WebLogicHost - Defines a WebLogic Host
  WebLogicPort - Defines a WebLogic Port
  PathTrim - Defines PathTrim
  PathPrepend - Defines PathPrepend
  HungServerRecoverSecs - This parameter is used for recovery from hung servers min:default=10:300

  ConnectTimeoutSecs - Defines ConnectTimeoutSecs
  ConnectRetrySecs - Defines ConnectRetrySecs
  MaxPostSize - Defines MaxPostSize
  StatPath - Defines StatPath
  ErrorPage - Defines ErrorPage
  DebugConfigInfo - Whether to log the config info or not
  Idempotent - Whether to failover or not
  DynamicServerList - Whether to use dynamic server list
  MaxSkips - Defines MaxSkips
  SecureProxy - Whether SSL is required
  RequireSSLHostMatch - Whether SSL host match is required
  SSLHostMatchOID - Which OID to use for SSL host match
  TrustedCAFile - Where SSL trusted CA file is located
  FileCaching - Whether to failover or not
  MatchExpression - Regular expression for matching weblogic requests (e.g., "*.jsp")
  Debug - Log the debugging info or not
  DefaultFileName - Set the default filename
  DisableCookie2Server - Igore session info in the cookie
  QueryFromRequest - should use r->args as query string
  WLLocalIP - which IP to bind
  WLLogFile - which log file to use for logging
  WLProxySSL - whehter to send WL-Proxy-SSL header
  Current Configuration:
  httpd.conf
  DebugConfigInfo ON
  WebLogicHost 10.210.7.48
  WebLogicPort 7001
  MatchExpression *.jsp
  MatchExpression *.html
  <Location /weblogic>
    PathTrim /weblogic
    ErrorPage http://localhost:80/wle_error.html
  </Location>

  I received the following leads:
   you can do the following

  a ) if your application on weblogic is called say App1
  add the following
  <Location /App1>
          SetHandler weblogic-handler
  #        PathTrim /App1
  </Location>

  b) note i have commented PathTrim as it is necessary if the communication betweeb weblogic
and apache is over ssl which you are not using.

  c) WebLogicHost give the ipaddress here

  Milind Sawant
  Web Administrator (Apollo)

  httpd -l lists the modules that are compiled in, not those that are
  dynmically linked. the error log doesn't indicate any problems loading
  your module. normally, you would see errors simply starting apache if
  there were significant problems loading a shared library. your apache is
    built properly to load dynamic modules.

  you can actually ask the server what is loaded .. see this page:

  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_info.html

  also, i'm _not sure_, but the error log seems to be saying that apache
  is expecting to find those files relative the system root, not relative
  to the apache doc root

  cheers,
  andy

  --
  "all you have is this actual nowness"
  --

  confidential
  information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you