httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: SSI Enabling Problem
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 05:38:31 GMT
Ok, Tres. Have you carefully read the documentation about SSI? If not, do
it. Else, if it was a while ago, read it again; perhaps it makes more sense
after our discussion here. You find the docs here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/ssi.html

> Yet, when I put that in, it says I have multiple directory commands (aka
> error). Who's correct? Are either correct?

The dirctory block, and most or all of the directives, we have shown you are
already in your config file, and therefor you shall not put them there. We
give them to you so you can verify if your config looks like that, and
otherwise correct it so it matches our templates.

One thing I noticed from your previous message. You have an inconsisteny, I
believe:

> DocumentRoot "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs"
> <Directory />
>     Options Includes ExecCgi FollowSymLinks
>     AllowOverride None
> </Directory>

Here, you define your document root as "D:/blablablablabl...". This should
also be path in the directory block instead of the slash; like:

<Directory "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs">

Here's what we do. You give us your full config file, and I (or someone
else) look at it, and tell you what needs to be added or changed. If you
can, please put it somewhere on the Internet and provide a link to it,
rather than including it to the list.

Regards,
Robert Andersson