httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Shao Ming" <shaom...@signetique.com>
Subject Win32 apache + IE client cookie handling problem.
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:51:43 GMT

Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:44:53 GMT

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:46:33 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.26
Set-Cookie: session=Hello; path=/
Set-Cookie: id=World; path=/
Connection: close

Hello World
 --- snipped ---

Both headers are the same! (I have even include 'ServerTokens Min' to
ensure the Server header is similar).

Does anyone knows why IE is not detecting the cookies coming from the
win xp machine?
(Yes, I have already set the privacy option to prompt for cookies
acceptance).

I'm unable to launch the win xp apache server because of this ....
<sigh> pls. help!

Cheers!