httpd-users mailing list archives

From <ja...@jsquared.ca>
Subject RE: VirtualHosting
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:08:38 GMT
Yessir, I put an index.html in my /var/www/htdocs to test that - if you
go to either domain you'll see 'dumb' ;-)

When I make a bad request to either domain nothing shows up in my
error_log

That is my complete httpd.conf - here it is again as is ...

User www
Group www
NameVirtualHost 24.141.11.74 #(external IP)

<VirtualHost 24.141.11.74>
ServerAdmin james@jsquared.ca
DocumentRoot /home/ftp/www/site.trebas/htdocs
ServerName www.jsquared.ca
ErrorLog /home/ftp/www/site.trebas/logs/error_log
TransferLog /home/ftp/www/site.trebas/logs/access_log
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 24.141.11.74>
ServerAdmin james@jsquared.ca
DocumentRoot /home/ftp/www/site.bozack/htdocs
ServerName www.bozack.com
ErrorLog /home/ftp/www/site.bozack/logs/error_log
TransferLog /home/ftp/www/site.bozack/logs/access_log
</VirtualHost>

Again - thanks for your help! ;-)

PS - could any of my issues be traced back to virtual ip's or entries in
/etc/hosts?