httpd-users mailing list archives

From "art" <...@macnew.com>
Subject RE: Please help me .....URGENT
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 19:36:21 GMT
I realize it's only my opinion...  But if I were building a server for
one of my clients with the demands you have listed, I would build
Apache/PHP/MySql/ModPerl/ModDAV/Tomcat/ApacheASP if for no other reason
than if the requirements changed...I would just activate what the client
asked for...I figure the time difference in building the machine is
maybe an hour or so...it's all a matter of what you want to do...  If
anyone has a difference of opinion orcan tell me why this mentality is
flawed, PLEASE give your 2 cents worth. I really am interested in
knowing if I am hurting my clients or myself by doing this...

-----Original Message-----
From: Sujith Mathew [mailto:sujithjm@myrealbox.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 3:26 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Please help me .....URGENT

Please help me .....

My requirements are to serve JSP, Servlets, static pages and SSL(not
important). NO CGI, PERL, PHP etc.

I am using a WINDOWS 2000 Server.*I want anyone to tell me whether i
should use APACHE+TOMCAT+SSL or TOMCAT+SSL.

Please reply me fast , i am banking on you guys for a good answer.

Thanks in advance
Sujith Mathew