httpd-users mailing list archives

From capt <c...@mcb.net>
Subject Re: Signals failure trying to compile 2.0.39 on TRU-Unix 4.0G
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:36:10 GMT
I am very pleased to report that Ryan Bloom has fixed the signal
failures and made a work round for the filter so that Tru unix 4.0G now
compiles. He has posted the amended source to the tree but if any v4
Alpha users are out there who cannot wait for the next release then
please contact me and I will forward a tar.
We made a development m/c available to Ryan for this work and if any
other developer needs access to a v4 Alpha please mail us and I will
arrange it immediately.
Thank you to Ryan for his time and effort.
Stuart mckenzie

In message <Q4x7fTDN3DI9EAs2@sysop.mcb.net>, capt <capt@mcb.net> writes

--
capt