httpd-users mailing list archives

From steveg <ste...@stevegcentral.com>
Subject Re: Problem with latest update from RH with POST
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 03:50:47 GMT

well since I found the solution (no matter how stupid !) I thought I would
share it.
There was indeed nothing running on port 80 the server was split between 2
versions of httpd and configurations (/usr/local /newinstall/spot etc...).
As for the post it was not apache related but simply php 4.2.x doesn't
allow global registration of variables ... silly really.

Sorry for the bit-off-topic intrusion, but to all who email me to help.