httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jussi Vuokko <jussi.vuo...@smilehouse.com>
Subject Re: HTTP-headers in ErrorDocuments
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 14:57:29 GMT
On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> > Thanks. However, I think that this won't solve the Problem because I
> > have been testing this one with bunch of simple text strings and all
> > of them appear in normal HTTP response (200, etc.). I'm still looking
> > a way to tell Apache that also ErrorDocuments should contain these
> > home-made headers.

> (Sorry if I'm asking questions that have already been answered..)
> What is a sample ErrorDocument line that isn't behaving as you'd like?

  Well, I'm not using ErrorDocument directive because I didn't find any
use of it (I thought about making cgi-script for 302 which would add this
header, but I'm not sure if it's gonna work: JServ generates the Location
header and I think that this information is something that this script
can't fetch). Eh?

  -jussi