httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jussi Vuokko <jussi.vuo...@smilehouse.com>
Subject Re: HTTP-headers in ErrorDocuments
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 11:33:48 GMT
On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> > Header set P3P 'policyref="http://barfoo/w3c/p3policy.xml",CP="ALL IND DSP COR ADM
CONo CUR CUSo IVAo IVDo PSA PSD TAI TELo OUR SAMo CNT COM INT NAV ONL PHY PRE PUR UNI"'

> Um, Apache isn't the shell; you can't go around swapping single and double
> quotation marks indiscriminately.  It doesn't understand ticks.  Try this
> instead (untested):
> Header set P3P "policyref=\"http://barfoo/w3c/p3policy.xml\",CP=\"ALL IND DSP COR ADM
CONo CUR CUSo IVAo IVDo PSA PSD TAI TELo OUR SAMo CNT COM INT NAV ONL PHY PRE PUR UNI\""

  Thanks. However, I think that this won't solve the Problem because I
have been testing this one with bunch of simple text strings and all
of them appear in normal HTTP response (200, etc.). I'm still looking a
way to tell Apache that also ErrorDocuments should contain these home-made
headers.

  -jussi