httpd-users mailing list archives

From thomas.car...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Simple VirtualHost configuration problem ?
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:18:32 GMT

I'm trying to setup 2 virtual hosts : one for prod and one for test on the
same domain on the same box on the same IP

I can't change the DNS configuration (only my ISP can), so I decide to run
the virtual host for the test server on a different port like this :

Listen 80
Listen 8080

<VirtualHost www.my-dom.com>
  DocumentRoot /www/prod