httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: Transfering jsp pages via WebDAV cuts away java code
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:24:32 GMT

But I think you can still use the same concept. Just don't enable mod_jk in
that particular virtualhost, and you will just the source file. (i think
so)
<!---------- Begin signature ------->
Rid yourself of all thoughts!
Think of the One who created thought.
<!---------- End signature ------->

                    "Volker

                    Schmidt"             To:     <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    <snugels@web.        cc:

                    de>                  Subject:     Re: Transfering jsp pages via WebDAV
cuts away java code
                    Sent by:

                    snugels@web.d

                    No Phone Info

                    Available

                    07/25/2002

                    12:16 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

Dear Saqib ,

thanks for the tip. Unfortunatly that is not the problem. The case is, that
the webdav seems to get its data using the standardhandler. In this case
calling the connection module (mod_jk) and gathering the data there. This
means I get the results, but not the source!

Volker