httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: IBM HTTP - Win 2000 - http alive?
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:07:56 GMT

If you are remote:

Use nmap to query the server. and see if something is running on port 80

Saqib ALi
<!---------- Begin signature ------->
Rid yourself of all thoughts!
Think of the One who created thought.
<!---------- End signature ------->

                    "Koen Vingerhoets"

                    <koen.vingerhoets@u        To:     <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    bench.com>                 cc:

                    No Phone Info              Subject:     IBM HTTP - Win 2000 - http alive?

                    Available

                    07/22/2002 10:05 AM

                    Please respond to

                    users

Hi,

I was wondering how I could check whether the HTTP server is still running
under Windows 2000.
I only know how to do it in Linux, and now I have this weird machine in my
hands... I really have no clue how to check and restart the HTTP server
when
needed.
All help is much appreciated :)

Thanks!!

Koen Vingerhoets

***** UBench nv *****
http://www.ubench.com
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential,
and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure,reproduction, distribution or other
use of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.