httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Josh Fenlason" <jfenla...@ptc.com>
Subject auth_ldap startup error
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:40:59 GMT
I'm trying to get auth_ldap to work with Apache 1.3.26 on a Solaris 2.8 box.
I can get auth_ldap to compile fine, but apache won't start when I try to
load the auth_ldap module, otherwise apache works fine.  I'm not sure if
it's something I did wrong when I compiled auth_ldap or if something is
amiss within my apache.  The error message I get is below.  If anyone has
any ideas on what I'm doing wrong, I would greatly appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.

bash-2.03$ apachectl start
Syntax error on line 206 of /qa/insight/runtimeTest/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /qa/insight/runtimeTest/apache/libexec/auth_ldap.so into server:
ld.so.1: /qa/insight/runtimeTest/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error:
file /qa/insight/runtimeTest/apache/libexec/auth_ldap.so: symbol
ap_set_flag_slot: referenced symbol not found
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started