httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Admin" <kompu...@naisp.net>
Subject RE: VitualHost problem finally fixed
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:41:53 GMT
I will as soon as i can get in touch with him...

why don't you browse the archives  for this topic...
and see how many you find... geez...you guys are pretty good at
telling others to GO LOOK IT UP, but can't do it yourself....eh?

what a joke...

-----Original Message-----
From: Rodent of Unusual Size [mailto:Ken.Coar@Golux.Com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 5:36 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: VitualHost problem finally fixed

* On 2002-07-31 at 17:25,
  Admin <kompukit@naisp.net> excited the electrons to say:

> hey look, i'm trying to get things accomplished on this list,
> for those that receive no help by people claiming to know this
> or that...

So far I have seen no-one but yourself claiming that they've
received unhelpful responses.  For whom are you trying to
'accomplish things'?  Please cite even one message from another
person to support your assertion that this is a common and
long-standing problem.  If it is, I haven't seen it.  Maybe
I've just missed it.

> I'm trying to help...

Posting incorrect information and saying it is 'the ONLY way to
make this work' is not helping much.

> what are you doing...eh ???

George is probably trying to improve the SNR on the list.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"